When you visit our Website, we insert small pieces of instructions on your computer or mobile device. These instructions take the form of a “cookie” or similar tools such as web beacons, small and clear images on a web page or email that are programmed to render and collect information about the use of a given web page or email, such as whether or not an email is opened and viewed. Cookies provide us with information that we use to enhance your experience on our Website.
There are two basic types of cookies. One is a session cookie which terminates when your session ends and the second is a persistent cookie, which is a text file that remains stored on your computer for a period of time. Your internet browser contains instructions about how to remove or block persistent cookies. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to create or sign in to your account with us or otherwise take full advantage of the Website.
Cookies we use fall into one of three categories: required, functionality, and advertising. The purposes of these cookies are summarized in the table below. You can obtain more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org. For a full list of the cookies we use on our website, please see our Cookie Declaration.
- Required Cookies: These cookies are essential to make our Website work. They enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, services that are necessary for you to be able to use our Website, such as accessing secure areas, cannot be provided.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. This information may be shared with other organizations, such as advertising partners. This means after you have been to our Website, you may see some advertisements about our Products elsewhere on the internet.
Disabling and Enabling Cookies
You can use your browser or device settings to review and erase or delete cookies at any time. Note that by disabling certain categories of cookies you may be prevented from accessing some features of our Websites, certain content or functionality may not be available, or the Websites may not operate correctly.
Depending on your location, you may also opt out of third-party cookies relating to behavioral advertising by visiting the following websites:
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA): https://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- European Digital Advertising Alliance: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI): https://optout.networkadvertising.org/
Opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver ads tailored to your browsing preferences and usage patterns. You may temporarily continue to see some tailored ads produced from ongoing advertising campaigns.
Do Not Track Signals
Some browsers have a “do not track” feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked.
Last Updated: April, 2023